Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Daddy,

You've been gone for 4 full days now, and we've got 3 sleeps left before we see you again. We miss you.  Here are a few pictures and stories to keep you up to date on how things are going.

First off, Mom is talking to herself again, singing too. Please come home. We can't handle much more band music, for realsies. And what's with the food these days? Did she forget how to cook simply because you're not around? I've never heard of breakfast for supper before! Isn't that silly? Someone other than us needs to tell her to stick to the basics- meat and rice. No one here would complain about that. Easier for her too. When will she learn? Celia is working hard on getting our message across on this one.


Mom tried to get a good shot of us this week for you. Didn't go over too well. I, of course was as cooperative as anything, Ceeley, well, I tried hard to help...I give you the evidence.






Compromise: solo, keys, no smiling. 
What a funny girl! Oh ya, apparently because Nana Midge was a hairdresser way back in the day, Mom feels that she possesses the skill required to cut my bangs. Note to self; hold out for the hairdresser next time! I'm three, I can pull off the cropped bangs look, but seriously Mom...Fork over the $7 it would cost to have someone who knows what they are doing do this right. Take it out of my piggybank if you have to.

They'll grow back, right?
To be honest though, Mom is holding her own this week. We've done some pretty fun stuff, and will be hitting the zoo tomorrow. Team Jardine is just not complete without you here though, we miss you very much.

Have fun in Orlando. Say hi to Goofy and Mick Mouse for me.

Love always,

Deedee

No comments: